Units 4/5 Bromley Croft, Mansfield Woodhouse, Nottinghamshire NG19 8EF +44 (0) 1623 654 242Contact with us
©2014 Charlie French. All rights reserved.
These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between CF Sports and you. By using our website in anyway, or by buying from us, you agree to be bound by them. Copyright - All website design, text, graphics and underlying source code, software and all other material on the website are copyright of CF Sports. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this website for the sole purpose of placing an order with CF Sports or using this website as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this website including reproduction for purposes other than those stated above without the prior written consent of CF Sports is strictly prohibited. Terms and conditions of sale Price- We will maintain displayed prices as long as possible. However, if unavoidable cost increases are incurred, we do reserve the right to charge the prices ruling at the time of despatch.
1. Payment - You must pay the full price of your order before we will send any part of it.
2. Title – Title of the goods does not pass to the purchaser until the goods have been paid for in full.
3. Carriage – Carriage is chargeable on all despatches at the current rate.
4. VAT, Taxes, and Duty – All prices listed are inclusive of UK VAT. We have no knowledge of the laws in your of residence. You are responsible for purchasing goods that you are lawfully able to import and for the payment of any local taxes or import duties of any kind in your country of residence.
5. Claims and Shortages – Notification of damage or shortage must be made to CF Sports within 3 days of receipt of goods. Notification of non-delivery must be made within 14 days of invoice date.
6. Goods Returned – Because you are buying goods by mail order, you may have a right to cancellation; these are the terms which apply. You must tell us that you wish to cancel within 7 days of your receipt of the goods. In any event, you may not cancel orders for specially commissioned or personalised goods. The goods must be returned to us within 7 days of you telling us that you wish to cancel with the both the goods and packaging in their original condition, securely wrapped, including our delivery slip and at your risk and cost. After we have received the goods, we will credit your credit or debit card with the full price of the goods returned no later than 30 days from the date of receipt.
7. Descriptions – We are careful to ensure that descriptions and photographs represent correctly the products available. However due to continuous improvements to the product range, some variations may occur.
8. Availability – All goods offered are subject to availability.
9. Disclaimer - We or our Suppliers may make improvements or changes to our web site, the content, or to any of the Goods and Services, at any time and without advance notice. You are advised that content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
10. We give no warranty and make no representation, express or implied about : • The adequacy or appropriateness of the Goods for your purpose. • The truth of any information given on Our Web Site; • Any implied warranty or condition as to merchantability or fitness of the Goods for a particular purpose. • Compatibility of our Web Site with your equipment software • Compliance with any law - Non-infringement of any right. 1. Our Web Site contains links to other Internet web sites. We have neither power nor control over any such web site. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable in any way for the Content of any such linked web site, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such web site. 2. We are not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect or consequential loss or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of our Web Site or the purchase of Goods. 3. In any claim against us our liability is limited to the value of the goods you have purchased in the contract which is the subject of the dispute. 4. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind.
PRICES: Prices will be agreed between the buyer and CF Sports
OVERDUE: Accounts are overdue for payment on the 30th of the month following invoice date, thereafter interest may be charged at 2% above bank rates on such accounts. The interest will be calculated from the due date of payment. Should outside debt collectors be involved all costs will be debited accordingly.
DELIVERY: all orders of £300 and over (Ex VAT) are carriage paid. Delivery for orders outside UK mainland and north of Scotland charged at cost.
VAT Prices are subject to VAT at the current rate.
DAMAGE AND SHORT DELIVERIES: Claims of short delivery or damage will not be recognised unless made within seven days of receipt of goods.
WARRANTY: All our products are warranted to be of merchantable quality when leaving our factory. Complaints of any nature will only be recognised through an authorised agent or distributor. Distributors are NOT authorised to replace goods without prior approval. Any goods to be returned on complaint must have freight charges pre-paid to our factory. If an examination proves the defects are of such a nature as to be covered by warranty, the goods will be replaced or repaired without charge. Otherwise the distributor will be notified of the charges to be made for the repair etc.
RETENTION OF TITLE: Goods remain the property of CF Sports until paid for in full. We reserve the right to property on all goods sold until full payment of the purchase price has been received.
RISK AND TITLE: 1. Risk in the Goods shall pass to the customer at the time the Goods are consigned to the carrier for delivery to the customer. 2. Until CF Sports has received full payment from the Customer for all Goods delivered to the customer and of all other sums due from the Customer the following terms shall apply: (i) the property in the Goods supplied by CF Sports shall remain in CF Sports as legal and equitable owner thereof and the Customer shall be entitled to possession of the Goods only which shall be held by the Customer as a bailee on behalf of CF Sports and the Customer shall store the Goods in such a way as to be identifiable as the property of CF Sports (ii) the Customer shall keep the Goods insured against all risks in their full replacement value and if requested by CF Sports shall execute an assignment in favour of CF Sports of all rights of the Customer to claim against the insurer in respect of the Goods covered by such insurance and shall join CF Sports in notifying such insurers of CF Sports' interest in any policy effected hereunder. (iii) notwithstanding the provisions of (i) above the Customer shall have a licence to sell the Goods supplied by CF Sports to the Customer which licence may be immediately terminated by CF Sports at any time upon giving the Customer written notice thereof provided that (without prejudice to any other right of CF Sports) such licence shall automatically terminate if the Customer (being an individual) becomes bankrupt or if the Customer (being a company) adopts a resolution for its winding up or if any petition is presented for the appointment of an administrator or a receiver or an administrative receiver as appointed in respect of any part of the Customer's undertaking or assets or if the Customer is unable to pay its debts within the meaning of Section 123 of the Insolvency Act 1986 (or any re-enactment or further enactment thereof) unless CF Sports otherwise agrees to the continuation of such licence. (iv) the proceeds of any such sale and the benefit of any such contract of sale shall to the extent of sums referred to above owing to CF Sports from the Customer be held in trust for CF Sports absolutely and the Customer shall pay all proceeds of such sales into a bank account in the name of the Customer separate from all monies of the Customer and shall notify the Customer thereof and bank of CF Sports' interest in such account. On receipt of notice in writing from CF Sports all proceeds of sales made by the Customer shall (to the extent of sums referred to above owing to CF Sports from the Customer) immediately be paid to CF Sports. (v) at any time after the termination of the above licence CF Sports may repossess the Goods and for this purpose the Customer hereby grants to CF Sports an irrevocable licence to enter upon any premises of the Customer and to use such measures as may be reasonably necessary to gain access to such premises and recover possession of the Goods. CF Sports Units 4/5 Bromley Croft, Mansfield Woodhouse, Notts. NG19 8EF